As everyone else has said, communication is a big issue right now. The best update i even got was a facebook message from Nick!! I'm thinking we need a contact list. Anyway, when in class today, there are a couple things I want to get done. There are lots of lists we need to make: memorabilia inventory, scheduling, history lay-out, etc. Hopefully we can get that done during group time. I hate to say it but I would like to go back to the club. A LAY OUT NEEDS TO BE MADE. We need to know what's going where. Also I talked to Paula Broglio. Ralph Friedgen might be out of town that weekend, BUT she said she's going to make 100% sure and email me back. We also would like to advertise at the Comcast Center. One last thing, I would like to know who will be working our booth at Quadmania. I don't want to leave it all up to Katie! I do plan on being there.
But on the bright side, I think everyone is doing SUCH a great job! I'm very excited
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! sorry I havent told you about Stacey Ritter. My mom doesnt know her,but she does know some girls that were, so I am going to try and get in contact with them. Also, I will have those drawups for you on thursday for our committee. See you thursday!
ReplyDelete